From the energy saving viewpoint, GENEO is as of today the best window system having the 86 mm constructive depth. The highly technological material RAU-FIPRO is a specific feature of the GENEO system. This is the fiber composite material that makes the profile extremely durable. In 90% of use, there is no need to apply metal armoring usually required to provide profile stability.
Constructive depth: 86 mm.
- A premium-class fiber system with the 86 mm constructive depth to match high requirements to design and functionality
- Extreme durability due to the highly technological material RAU-FIPRO, modernized profile construction with integrated mounting system (IVS)
- Not transparent part height from 115 mm to ensure optimal light transmission.
Euro-Design 70/ES system offers the best preconditions for the object building. Due to unalterable quality of the REHAU products, the Euro-Design 70/ES system is economically profitable. Variety of shapes and colors and availability of an improved-design leaf open large possibilities for premises design.
Constructive depth: 70 mm.
- Economically profitable system for using in various building projects
- High Definition Finishing (HDF) surface: high-quality, super even, easily handled surface
- The armoring chamber width allows the armoring with high static characteristics to be applied
Due to a smooth surface and elegant 15o bevel, windows made of a profile system REHAU Euro-Design 60 will decorate any housing. Two sealing contours trap the air flow, dust and humidity from outside and make pleasant climate in a room.
Constructive depth: 60 mm.
- Possibility to mount the burglary protection furniture
- Profile system is ecologically friendly and could be recycled
- The 35 mm armoring chamber width allows the armoring with high static characteristics to be applied