PERFECT ENERGY EFFICIENCY: completely armored window profile of highly technological material RAU-FIPRO ®
As of today, from the viewpoint of the energy saving, GENEO is the best window system with the 86 mm constructive depth. The highly technological material RAU-FIPRO is specific in the GENEO system. This fiber composite material makes profile extremely durable. In 90% of use, there is no necessity to apply metal armoring required usually to provide profile stability. Thus, in the GENEO system, the best thermal insulation indices have been achieved because no cold bridges as the heat loss sources are formed as compared to the case of metal use. Due to the use of the GENEO system, the requirements according to the energy saving directive (EnEV, Germany) are being over fulfilled. At the same time the window system GENEO offers optimal preconditions for the refined design and comfort with no need to seek compromise in the thermal insulation items.
- Completely armored window system with no additional steel armoring.
- Extreme durability due to the highly technological material RAU-FIPRO, modernized profile construction with integrated mounting system (IVS)
- Not transparent part height from 115 mm to ensure optimal light transmission
- Rational use of warehouse stocks and production planning due to completely armored profile construction
- GENEO profile is 40% lighter than conventional profile systems and this increases convenience of loading/unloading works and accelerates assembling process
- Functional chambers with thermal modules favor improvement of insulation characteristics
- Reduced closing pressure that ensures considerably easier construction closing and opening due to a new sealing geometry.
- High Definition Finishing (HDF) surface: high-quality, super smooth, easily handled surface.
- The profile system is non-hazardous for environment and could be recycled.
- Perfect energy efficiency, using the GENEO series products (i.e. windows, entrance doors and roll doors) you insulate housing more effectively.