EURO Design 60
Standard solution with the 60 mm system depth for both object and private building.
Due to a smooth surface and elegant 15° bevel, windows made of a profile system REHAU Euro-Design 60 will decorate any housing.
Two sealing contours trap the air flow, dust and humidity from outside and make pleasant climate in a room. The REHAU-Euro-Design 60 profile system is produced as the three-chamber profile system and has a 60 mm constructive depth. It offers window solutions, where quality and cost effectiveness are of the highest priority. The REHAU-Euro-Design 60 profile system complies with any requirement of the most up to date heat saving norms.
- System depth: 60 mm, rabbet ledge sealing.
- Thermal transfer coefficient value: kr = 1,6 W/mK (R = 0,62 m2K/W)
- Sound insulation according to class 4 (VDI 2719)
- Surface: smooth, easy to maintain/handle.
- Air and water proofness: up to loading group "С"
- Smooth surface, easily cleaned
- Skewed sash rabbet provides improved water drain and easy maintenance
- 35 mm wide armoring chamber allows armoring to be applied with high statistic characteristics
- Similar frame and sash armoring
- The profile system is non-hazardous for environment and could be recycled
- Possibility to mount the burglary protection furniture
- Maximal glass unit width is 33 mm